The new standalone recorders are NDAA and TAA compliant and support up to 4K UHDoC resolution.
CERRITOS, Calif. - March 13, 2023 - PRLog -- Digital Watchdog® (DW), the industry leader in digital recorders, surveillance cameras, system peripherals and related management software, announces the launch of the new VMAX A1 G4 Digital Video Recorders (DVRs). The new embedded recorders deliver instant ROI for any existing coaxial installation looking to enhance resolution and capabilities with existing infrastructure. The DVRs are NDAA and TAA compliant, making them ideal for any application that requires compliance with the latest federal regulations.
VMAX A1 G4 is an embedded DVR that records standard analog, HD-Analog and HD-TVI formats at up to 4K resolution with 4K local video output. The DVR is a seamless upgrade to HD resolution for new ROI from existing coaxial infrastructure. Easy Up the Coax (UTC) remote configuration is available with all compatible cameras. Available in 4-, 8- or 16-channel models with up to 32TB, the VMAX A1 G4 model is NDAA and TAA compliant and has a five-year limited warranty.
"We at DW are excited to add NDAA and TAA compliance to our very popular VMAX HD over Coax DVRs," said Mark Espenschied, Director of Marketing, DW. "Digital Watchdog has led the industry in embedded DVRs since our inception. These next-generation solutions are the easiest way to take advantage of UHD resolution over coaxial infrastructure."
- Universal HD over Coax DVR records HD-Analog, HD-TVI and standard coax up to 4K resolution*
- Advanced H.265, H.264 Linux® embedded DVR
- Up to 16-channels, 480fps real-time 30fps recording*
- Up to 4K recording resolution at 7fps per channel*
- PathFinder™ Peer-to-Peer (P2P) remote connection
- Remote management with C3™ CMS
- Event camera group recording
- Complete system analysis with real-time system and network status monitoring
- Mobile Application for iOS® and Android® devices and Apple TV®
- OSD and PTZ control via coax (UTC)
- Signal hybrid detects the camera signal automatically
- Instant channel swap, no need to disconnect or reboot the DVR
- Snapshot Notify™: programmable interval snapshot email notifications
- 4K (3840 x 2160) True HD, VGA and Spot video outputs
- Up to 32TB internal storage*
- HDD calculation and auto-recording configuration
- Thumbnail search with hour and 5-minute previews
- 10-second jump buttons for playback and fast forward
- Event notifications via email, C3 CMS and push notifications
- Compatible with DW® Spot™ Monitoring module for Public Views
- 8 audio inputs, 1 audio output*
- 16 sensor inputs, 4 relay outputs*
- Simple and free DDNS service
- Easy web-based client with multi-user access
- Help menu on primary functions
- Auto and manual firmware upgrades
- NDAA/TAA compliant
- 5 year limited warranty
* Specifications vary by model. See the product specifications for more information.
To learn more about the VMAX A1 G4 solutions, click here. To learn more about DW's industry-leading video surveillance products, visit www.digital-watchdog.com.
ABOUT DIGITAL WATCHDOG
Founded in 1987, DW® is a leading manufacturer of NDAA/TAA-compliant complete surveillance solutions, offering stunning image quality, advanced hardware capabilities, superior video management, reliable customer support and the lowest total cost of deployment for IP megapixel, Universal HD over Coax® megapixel and legacy analog applications. DW's catalog includes an NDAA-compliant elevated skin temperature system, illuminators and motion detectors. With offices in Cerritos, California and Tampa, Florida, and manufacturing facilities in Seoul, Korea, DW is committed to delivering powerful security solutions to its customers worldwide.
For Images or More Information:
Director of Marketing
DW® Complete Surveillance Solutions
Toll-Free: 866.446.3595 x283
Photos: (Click photo to enlarge)
Read Full Story - Digital Watchdog Launches New VMAX A1 G4 DVRs | More news from this source
Press release distribution by PRLog