NASHVILLE, Tenn. - Dec. 15, 2022 - PRLog -- Your favorite someone is working on their vintage car, fixing something old and making it look new again, or trying to loosen rusted and frozen parts without much success. Consider giving them solutions to these DIY challenges as gifts this year.
Kano Laboratories, producer of the iconic Kroil brand of lubricating oils, is prepared with gift-giving ideas you can find online to solve the toughest do-it-yourself repairs.
"Kroil Original Penetrant is our number one selling brand across the U.S.," said Liza Klein, Marketing Vice President – Kano Laboratories, "and it's made here in America. We think offering Kroil brands and our other industrial grade products are great gift ideas for that special DIYer in your life."
- For any of your toughest jobs, from car, truck, and boat restoration, home repair projects, to cleaning firearms, Kroil Original Penetrant is a penetrating oil used by the pros and DIYers to free corroded metal parts in the smallest opening, thread, or crevice. It comes in a liquid and aerosol formula.
- For those living in coastal areas or anyplace where salt and weather is a factor, Kroil Penetrant with Silicone is excellent for use on frozen bearings, slides, gate valves, hinges, chains, and more. It provides extra lubrication to help loosen frozen metal parts.
- Have a gearhead in your life – always working on cars or restoring them? Floway is a great industrial-strength degreaser. It penetrates, dissolves, and removes grease, oil, dirt, and tar, great for cleaning engine and tool parts. To get inside the engine and dissolve carbon deposits, Kreen All-In-One Gas and Oil Treatment provides four solutions in one. It improves compression, reduces oil consumption, cleans injectors, and increases gas mileage.
- For those freshening up old, rusty antique or wrought iron patio furniture to make it look new again, Exrust penetrates and chemically reacts with rust to quickly remove it from all metal surfaces.
- For the person who works on the tiniest of mechanisms – gauges, meters, clocks, and firearm parts, there's Microil Precision Lube. It lubricates bearings and small mechanisms.
To learn more about Kano Laboratories and its complete line of products, visit https://www.kroil.com/
About Kano Laboratories
Founded in 1939 and based in Nashville, Tennessee, Kano is a leading producer of iconic, Kroil-branded penetrating oils and Kano industrial-grade lubricants and specialty chemicals for the industrial maintenance, repair, and operations (MRO), and professional specialty trade markets. Kano has built a passionately loyal customer base around Kroil products, which are used by professionals and DIYers to loosen rusted, corroded, and frozen mechanical parts. For more information, visit https://www.kroil.com/
Photos: (Click photo to enlarge)
Read Full Story - Kroil Releases Gift Guide for Your Favorite DIYer | More news from this source
Press release distribution by PRLog