Partnership with global operator expands Bragg’s reach in leading North American iGaming market
TORONTO, August 17, 2023–August 17, 2023–Bragg Gaming Group (NASDAQ:BRAG, TSX:BRAG) (“Bragg” or “the Company”), today announced that it has launched its new content and Remote Game Server (“RGS”) technology with bet365 in Ontario. The launch expands the reach of the Company’s new Bragg Studios proprietary content in Ontario and demonstrates Bragg’s continued progress with its North American expansion initiative.
Proprietary content from Bragg Studios – including Fairy Dust from Atomic Slot Lab and Sea of Plenty from Indigo Magic – as well as new, exclusive premium titles from the Company’s Powered by Bragg portfolio – including Devils Lock from Blueberi – is now available for bet365 customers in Ontario at https://games.on.bet365.ca. All of Bragg’s proprietary and exclusive content is delivered to bet365 players via its RGS technology.
Lara Falzon, President and Chief Operating Officer at Bragg Gaming Group, commented: “We’re delighted to work with bet365, one of the leading operators in Ontario, to bring our player-engaging content to their customers in the Province. This new content introduction with bet365 is the first step in what we believe will become a broader relationship for the introduction of our proprietary and exclusive third-party content with this leading iGaming operator in additional markets. With Ontario pacing as one of the largest iGaming markets in North America, our partnership with bet365 will play an important role in our North American growth strategy and help drive consistent, long-term growth.”
A bet365 spokesperson said: “We’ve been aware for some time of the high quality content that Bragg Gaming creates. We’re thrilled to welcome Bragg in to our portfolio of cutting edge gaming content partners, in one of our most exciting markets. Customers in Ontario will now be able to enjoy an even wider selection of market-leading titles within our Games product.”
bet365 is a globally renowned online gambling operator.
With a customer base exceeding 90 million worldwide, the platform offers its products in 22 different languages, ensuring seamless accessibility for users across the globe. It also supports transactions in 26 different currencies.
bet365 has a range of useful tools to help you stay in control of your gambling that can be found at https://responsiblegambling.on.bet365.ca/en
19+, gambling can be addictive, please play responsibly.
Visit http://ConnexOntario.ca for responsible gambling information.
About Bragg Gaming Group
Bragg Gaming Group (NASDAQ: BRAG, TSX: BRAG) is a content-driven iGaming technology provider, serving online and land-based gaming operators with its proprietary and exclusive content and cutting-edge technology. Bragg Studios offer high-performing, data-driven and passionately crafted casino gaming titles from in-house brands Wild Streak Gaming, Spin Games, Atomic Slot Lab, Indigo Magic and Oryx Gaming. Its proprietary content portfolio is complemented by a range of exclusive titles from carefully selected studio partners which are Powered By Bragg: games built on Bragg remote games server (Bragg RGS) technology, distributed via the Bragg Hub content delivery platform and available exclusively to Bragg’s customers. Bragg’s modern and flexible omnichannel Player Account Management (Bragg PAM) platform powers multiple leading iCasino and sportsbook brands and is supported by. All content delivered via the Bragg Hub, whether exclusive or from Bragg’s large, aggregated games portfolio, is managed from a single back-office and is supported by powerful data analytics tools, as well as Bragg’s Fuze™ player engagement toolset. Bragg is licensed or otherwise certified, approved and operational in multiple regulated iCasino markets globally, including in New Jersey, Pennsylvania, Michigan, Ontario, the United Kingdom, Italy, the Netherlands, Germany, Sweden, Spain, Malta and Colombia.
Find out more here: https://bragg.group
View source version on businesswire.com: https://www.businesswire.com/news/home/20230817385459/en/
Chief Strategy Officer
Bragg Gaming Group
Joseph Jaffoni, Richard Land, James Leahy
212-835-8500 or firstname.lastname@example.org
For media enquiries or interview requests, please contact:
Giles Potter, Chief Marketing Officer at Bragg Gaming Group
Featured Image @ FreePik
1) The author of the Article, or members of the author’s immediate household or family, do not own any securities of the companies set forth in this Article. The author determined which companies would be included in this article based on research and understanding of the sector.
2) The Article was issued on behalf of and sponsored by, Bragg Gaming Group Inc. Market Jar Media Inc. has or expects to receive from Bragg Gaming Group Inc.’s Digital Marketing Agency of Record (Native Ads Inc.) fifty seven thousand USD for 30 days (21 business days).
3) Statements and opinions expressed are the opinions of the author and not Market Jar Media Inc., its directors or officers. The author is wholly responsible for the validity of the statements. The author was not paid by Market Jar Media Inc. for this Article. Market Jar Media Inc. was not paid by the author to publish or syndicate this Article. Market Jar has not independently verified or otherwise investigated all such information. None of Market Jar or any of their respective affiliates, guarantee the accuracy or completeness of any such information. The information provided above is for informational purposes only and is not a recommendation to buy or sell any security. Market Jar Media Inc. requires contributing authors to disclose any shareholdings in, or economic relationships with, companies that they write about. Market Jar Media Inc. relies upon the authors to accurately provide this information and Market Jar Media Inc. has no means of verifying its accuracy.
5) Market Jar Media Inc. and its respective directors, officers and employees hold no shares for any company mentioned in the Article.
6) This document contains forward-looking information and forward-looking statements, within the meaning of applicable Canadian securities legislation, (collectively, “forward-looking statements”), which reflect management’s expectations regarding Bragg Gaming Group Inc.’s future growth, future business plans and opportunities, expected activities, and other statements about future events, results or performance. Wherever possible, words such as “predicts”, “projects”, “targets”, “plans”, “expects”, “does not expect”, “budget”, “scheduled”, “estimates”, “forecasts”, “anticipate” or “does not anticipate”, “believe”, “intend” and similar expressions or statements that certain actions, events or results “may”, “could”, “would”, “might” or “will” be taken, occur or be achieved, or the negative or grammatical variation thereof or other variations thereof, or comparable terminology have been used to identify forward-looking statements. These forward-looking statements include, among other things, statements relating to: (a) revenue generating potential with respect to Bragg Gaming Group Inc.’s industry; (b) market opportunity; (c) Bragg Gaming Group Inc.’s business plans and strategies; (d) services that Bragg Gaming Group Inc. intends to offer; (e) Bragg Gaming Group Inc.’s milestone projections and targets; (f) Bragg Gaming Group Inc.’s expectations regarding receipt of approval for regulatory applications; (g) Bragg Gaming Group Inc.’s intentions to expand into other jurisdictions including the timeline expectations relating to those expansion plans; and (h) Bragg Gaming Group Inc.’s expectations with regarding its ability to deliver shareholder value. Forward-looking statements are not a guarantee of future performance and are based upon a number of estimates and assumptions of management in light of management’s experience and perception of trends, current conditions and expected developments, as well as other factors that management believes to be relevant and reasonable in the circumstances, as of the date of this document including, without limitation, assumptions about: (a) the ability to raise any necessary additional capital on reasonable terms to execute Bragg Gaming Group Inc.’s business plan; (b) that general business and economic conditions will not change in a material adverse manner; (c) Bragg Gaming Group Inc.’s ability to procure equipment and operating supplies in sufficient quantities and on a timely basis; (d) Bragg Gaming Group Inc.’s ability to enter into contractual arrangements with additional Pharmacies; (e) the accuracy of budgeted costs and expenditures; (f) Bragg Gaming Group Inc.’s ability to attract and retain skilled personnel; (g) political and regulatory stability; (h) the receipt of governmental, regulatory and third-party approvals, licenses and permits on favorable terms; (i) changes in applicable legislation; (j) stability in financial and capital markets; and (k) expectations regarding the level of disruption to as a result of CV-19. Such forward-looking information involves a variety of known and unknown risks, uncertainties and other factors which may cause the actual plans, intentions, activities, results, performance or achievements of Bragg Gaming Group Inc. to be materially different from any future plans, intentions, activities, results, performance or achievements expressed or implied by such forward-looking statements. Such risks include, without limitation: (a) Bragg Gaming Group Inc.’s operations could be adversely affected by possible future government legislation, policies and controls or by changes in applicable laws and regulations; (b) public health crises such as CV-19 may adversely impact Bragg Gaming Group Inc.’s business; (c) the volatility of global capital markets; (d) political instability and changes to the regulations governing Bragg Gaming Group Inc.’s business operations (e) Bragg Gaming Group Inc. may be unable to implement its growth strategy; and (f) increased competition.
Except as required by law, Bragg Gaming Group Inc. undertakes no obligation to update or revise any forward-looking statements, whether as a result of new information, future event or otherwise, after the date on which the statements are made or to reflect the occurrence of unanticipated events. Neither does Bragg Gaming Group Inc. nor any of its representatives make any representation or warranty, express or implied, as to the accuracy, sufficiency or completeness of the information in this document. Neither Bragg Gaming Group Inc. nor any of its representatives shall have any liability whatsoever, under contract, tort, trust or otherwise, to you or any person resulting from the use of the information in this document by you or any of your representatives or for omissions from the information in this document.
7) Any graphs, tables or other information demonstrating the historical performance or current or historical attributes of Bragg Gaming Group Inc. or any other entity contained in this document are intended only to illustrate historical performance or current or historical attributes of Bragg Gaming Group Inc. or such entities and are not necessarily indicative of future performance of Bragg Gaming Group Inc. or such entities.
8) Investing is risky. The information provided in this article should not be considered as a substitute for professional financial consultation. Users should be aware that investing in any form carries inherent risks, and as such, there is a possibility of losing some or all of their investment. The value of investments can fluctuate significantly within a short period, and investors must understand that past performance is not indicative of future results. Additionally, users should exercise caution as transactions involving investments may be irreversible, even in cases of fraud or accidental actions. It is crucial to acknowledge that rapidly evolving laws and technical issues can have adverse effects on the usability, transferability, exchangeability, and value of investments. Furthermore, users must be cognizant of potential security risks associated with their investment activities. Individuals are strongly encouraged to conduct thorough research, seek professional advice, and carefully evaluate their risk tolerance before engaging in any investment endeavors. Market Jar Media Inc. is neither an investment adviser nor a broker-dealer. The information presented on the website is provided for informative purposes only and is not to be treated as a recommendation to make any specific investment. No such information on PressReach.com constitutes advice or a recommendation.Read more investing news on PressReach.com.Subscribe to the PressReach RSS feeds:
- Featured News RSS feed
- Investing News RSS feed
- Daily Press Releases RSS feed
- Trading Tips RSS feed
- Investing Videos RSS feed