Arrow Electronics, Inc. (NYSE:ARW) released its second Environmental, Social, and Governance (ESG) report today, available at www.arrow.com/esg. The report expands on the prior-year ESG report, detailing ESG performance in 2022 as well as goals for 2023 and beyond.
“Arrow’s 2022 ESG report reflects our continued accountability for corporate citizenship and makes clear our unique position as a technology-centric, go-to-market and supply chain services company,” said Gretchen K. Zech, chief governance, sustainability, and human resources officer. “Our commitments and actions, internally and externally, have the potential to help address some of the world’s most pressing environmental, social, and governance challenges. The report underscores the company’s work to further integrate ESG in business strategy and operations to create positive outcomes for stakeholders and the long-term sustainability of the company.”
Arrow achieved all ESG goals established for 2022, and commits to long-term sustainability through additional goals for 2023, with six of them specified as follows:
- Continue to reduce Scope 1 and 2 emissions in 2023, supporting Arrow’s multi-year goal to reduce Scope 1 and 2 emissions by 10 percent across all company locations and fleet by the end of 2025.
- Baseline three categories of Scope 3 emissions as a next step to enable setting targets aligned with the Science-Based Targets initiative (SBTi) by the end of 2025.
- Continue to grow representation of women leaders globally and leaders who are of underrepresented race/ethnicity in the U.S. in 2023, supporting Arrow’s multiyear goal to grow representation by 2 percentage points in each category by the end of 2025.
- Continue ongoing global pay equity analysis and adjust pay where appropriate to close any pay equity gaps.
- Reaffirm Arrow’s strategic partners’ commitment to the principles of Arrow’s Supplier Business Code of Conduct by end of 2023.
- Ensure that Arrow’s top suppliers complete a supplier self-assessment and due diligence questionnaire by the end of 2023.
About Arrow Electronics
Arrow Electronics guides innovation forward for over 210,000 leading technology manufacturers and service providers. With 2022 sales of $37 billion, Arrow develops technology solutions that improve business and daily life. Learn more at fiveyearsout.com.
Category: Investor Relations, ESG