Million Insights - World's Fastest Growing Market Research DatabaseAccording to new report available with Million Insights, the global multi-layer ceramic capacitor (MLCC) industry offers in-depth assessment of the growth, size, competitive landscape and other aspects in different geographical regions. Furthermore, it sheds light on the market contribution, recent developments and successful marketing strategies of leading companies.
The global Multi-Layer Ceramic Capacitor Market size is estimated to touch USD 12.32 billion in 2025, as per a new study by Million Insights. The market is projected to witness 5.1% CAGR over the forecast duration. Features such as enhanced frequency and high resistance are anticipated to drive the market growth.
MLCCs are used in varieties of capacitance and they are surface mounted. Further, they are widely used in the automotive and electronics industries. Owing to benefits such as reliability, enhanced frequency, ability to withstand voltage, these devices are used over others. In addition, MLCCs are extensively used in RF applications such as cellular phones and tuner.
To download the sample PDF of “Multi-Layer Ceramic Capacitor Market Report” please click here: https://www.millioninsights.com/industry-reports/global-multi-layer-ceramic-capacitor-mlcc-market/request-sample
Manufacturers of MLCCs are emphasizing on the development of advanced ceramic capacitors to meet the different customers’ requirement. Considering the growing demand, key players are focusing on increasing their research and development expenditure.
Asia Pacific held the largest share in the market in 2018 owing to increasing demand from the consumer electronics industry. Countries such as Japan, India, South Korea and China are among major end-users to consumer electronics such as smartphones and tablets.
To browse report summary & detailed TOC, please click the link below:
Further key findings from the report suggest:
• The general capacitor category is likely to register over 5% CAGR depending on the type.
• Among end-use, the electronic segment is anticipated to dominate the market over the next six years.
• By dielectric, Y5V category is projected to register 5.6% CAGR from 2019 to 2025.
• APAC is estimated to maintain its dominance over the forecast duration owing to growing demand from consumer electronic category.
• Key players operating in the MLCC market are Yageo Corporation, Murata Manufacturing Co., Ltd, Kyocera Corporation and TDK Corporation among others.
Million Insights has segmented the global multi-layer ceramic capacitor market on the basis of type, rated voltage range, dielectric type, end use, and region:
Multi-Layer Ceramic Capacitor (MLCC) Type Outlook (Revenue, USD Million, 2014 - 2025)
• General Capacitor
• Serial Construction
• Mega Cap
Multi-Layer Ceramic Capacitor (MLCC) Rated Voltage Range Outlook (Revenue, USD Million, 2014 - 2025)
• Low Range (Up to 50 V)
• Mid-Range (100 V - 630 V)
• High Range (1000 V & above)
Multi-Layer Ceramic Capacitor (MLCC) Dielectric Type Outlook (Revenue, USD Million, 2014 - 2025)
Multi-Layer Ceramic Capacitor (MLCC) End Use Outlook (Revenue, USD Million, 2014 - 2025)
• Data Transmission
Multi-Layer Ceramic Capacitor (MLCC) Regional Outlook (Revenue, USD Million, 2014 - 2025)
• North America
• Asia Pacific
• Latin America
• Middle East & Africa
Explore the Latest Press Releases by Million Insights:
• Direct Attach Cable Market: The global direct attach cable market size is projected to touch USD 13.3 billion by the end of 2025. It is projected to ascend with a CAGR of 36.4% from 2018 to 2025.The rising preference for direct attach cables for the purpose of data storage is predicted to fuel the product demand over the estimated period.
• Heavy Construction Equipment Market: The global heavy construction equipment market size is anticipated to reach USD 90.4 billion by the end of 2025. It is anticipated to register growth with a CAGR of 5.4% during the forecasted period, 2017 to 2025. This growth can be associated with increasing number of construction activities across the globe.
About Million Insights
Million Insights, is a distributor of market research reports, published by premium publishers only. We have a comprehensive market place that will enable you to compare data points, before you make a purchase. Enabling informed buying is our motto and we strive hard to ensure that our clients get to browse through multiple samples, prior to an investment. Service flexibility & the fastest response time are two pillars, on which our business model is founded. Our market research report store, includes in-depth reports, from across various industry verticals, such as healthcare, technology, chemicals, food & beverages, consumer goods, material science & automotive.
Company Name: Million Insights
Contact Person: Ryan Manuel
Email: Send Email
Address:Office No. 302, 3rd Floor, Manikchand Galleria, Model Colony, Shivaji Nagar