The "Global Industrial Machine Vision Camera Market: Analysis By Type (Area Scan, Line Scan), By End User (Manufacturing, Automotive, Healthcare And Others), By Region Size And Trends With Impact Of COVID-19 And Forecast Up To 2028" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
The global industrial machine vision camera market in 2022 was valued at US$2.84 billion. The market value is anticipated to grow to US$4.26 billion by 2028.
Industrial machine vision cameras are specialized cameras designed for use in industrial automation and quality control applications. These cameras are typically used in manufacturing plants, warehouses, and other industrial settings to capture images of products, components, and other objects.
The market value is expected to grow at a CAGR of 7.05% during the forecast period of 2023-2028. Inspection is the key driver to machine vision camera adoption, given the labor-saving opportunity with 35 million product inspectors worldwide. Inspection can include search for defects, contaminants, functional flaws, and other irregularities in the manufacturing process.
Market Segmentation Analysis:
- By Type: The report provides the bifurcation of the market into two segments based on the type: area scan and line scan. In 2022, in terms of value, area scan segment held the major share in the market, followed by line scan. The development of new camera technologies such as high-resolution sensors, faster frame rates, and improved image processing capabilities, is driving the growth of the area scan industrial machine vision camera market.
- By End User: The report provides the bifurcation of the market into four segments based on the end user: automotive, healthcare, manufacturing and others. In 2022, manufacturing segment held the major share in the market, followed by automotive. Machine vision cameras are used to inspect and ensure the quality of products at various stages of the manufacturing process. The cameras can identify defects such as cracks, scratches, and other imperfections that may affect the performance or safety of the product. Given the wide applications of industrial machine vision cameras in the manufacturing sector, the manufacturing industrial machine vision camera market is expected to propel during forecasted years.
- By Region: The report provides insight into the industrial machine vision camera market based on the geographical operations, namely North America, Europe, Asia Pacific and Rest of the world. North America held the major share in the market, owing to the factors such as presence of several key industries such as automotive, electronics, and pharmaceuticals. Besides, North America is the origin region for many companies offering industrial machine vision.
- Within North America, the US is leading the market, The US is an early adopter of advanced technologies, helping market vendors offer customized and advanced technology-enabled business analytics solutions for consumers. In addition, the need for vision-guided robotic systems across the automotive, food and beverage, pharmaceutical and chemical, and packaging segments is expected to fuel the market growth.
- China is rapidly becoming one of the significant markets for machine vision owing to automation and robotics. In China's machine vision industry, new terminology standards have been adopted. Manufacturing firms across the country realize the benefits of industrial machine vision cameras, mainly where redundant tasks, like inspection, should be performed with precision. These play an essential role in high-speed production lines and hazardous environments.
- Growing Adoption of Artificial Intelligence
- Surge in Adoption of Industrial Robots
- Growing Adoption Of Industry 4.0
- Use of 3D Machine Vision
- Increasing Adoption Of Industrial Machine Vision Cameras In Various Industries
- High Cost Of Industrial Machine Vision Camera
- Difficulty in Maintenance of Industrial Machine Vision Camera
- Growth in Edge Computing
- Embedded Machine Vision
- High Resolution Industrial Machine Vision Cameras
- Availability Of Varied Industrial Machine Vision Cameras Lenses
- Keyence Corporation
- Teledyne Technologies Incorporated
- Cognex Corporation
- TKH Group
- Basler AG
- IDS Imaging Development Systems GmbH
- Toshiba Corporation
- Omron Corporation
- Baumer Holding AG
- Sony Corporation
- Jai A/S
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/9yapkz
ResearchAndMarkets.com is the world's leading source for international market research reports and market data. We provide you with the latest data on international and regional markets, key industries, the top companies, new products and the latest trends.
View source version on businesswire.com: https://www.businesswire.com/news/home/20230324005213/en/
Laura Wood, Senior Press Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call 1-917-300-0470
For U.S./ CAN Toll Free Call 1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900