Skip to main content

The Philippines Data Center Portfolio Report 2023: Current IT Load Capacity 2022 & Future Capacity Additions 2023-2025 - Analysis of 21 Existing Data Centers & 13 Upcoming Data Centers -

The "The Philippines: Existing & Upcoming Data Center Portfolio" database has been added to's offering.

In 2022, the Philippines received heavy investments from several colocation and telecom data center operators that are expanding their market presence. Some of the major investors include ePLDT, DITO Telecommunity, and SpaceDC among others.

The country is connected digitally through submarine cables. Expansion of current submarine cables are made while new submarine cables are being laid, thus improving the overall digital connectivity of the country.

The Top 2 Data Center operators contribute more than 65% of the existing IT Load capacity in the Philippines Data Center Market. In the Philippines, retail colocation contributed to round 91% of the market share in 2022, whereas wholesale colocation accounted for the remaining 9%.

This database covers the Philippines data center market portfolio analysis, which will provide the following information on the colocation data centers:

  • Detailed Analysis of 21 existing data centers
  • Detailed Analysis of 13 upcoming data centers
  • Locations covered: Manila, Batangas, Cebu etc.
  • Existing white-floor space (square feet)
  • Upcoming white-floor space (square feet)
  • Current IT load capacity (2022)
  • Future capacity additions (2023-2025)
  • Retail Colocation Pricing
    • I. Quarter Rack (1/4)
    • II. Half Rack Cabinets (1/2)
    • III. Full Rack Cabinet (42U/45U/47U/etc.)
  • Wholesale colocation (per kW) pricing

The data points covered in the database across each facility are mentioned below:


  • Market Snapshot
  • Location (Region/Country/City)
  • Facility Address
  • Operator/Owner Name
  • Data Center Name i.e., (Davao Data Center or VITRO Makati 1.)
  • Core & Shell Area (White-Floor Area)
  • Core & Shell Power Capacity (IT Load Capacity)
  • Rack Capacity
  • Year of Operations
  • Design Standards (Tier I - IV)
  • Power/Cooling Redundancy


  • Investment Snapshot
  • Location (Region/Country/City)
  • Investor Name
  • Area (White-Floor Area)
  • Power Capacity (IT Load Capacity)
  • Investment ($ Million)
  • Electrical Infrastructure Investment ($ Million)
  • Mechanical Infrastructure Investment ($ Million)
  • General Construction Services Investment ($ Million)
  • Announcement Year
  • Project Status (Opened/Under Construction/Announced & Planned)
  • Active or Expected Year of Opening


  • ePLDT
  • Beeinfotech
  • DITO Telecommunity
  • Globe Telecom
  • Tech Global
  • Phcolo
  • NexLogic Telecommunications Network
  • Total Information Management Corporation
  • Bitstop Network Services


1. Data center Real Estate Investment Trusts (REIT)

2. Data center Construction Contractors

3. Data center Infrastructure Providers

4. New Entrants

5. Consultants/Consultancies/Advisory Firms

6. Corporate and Governments Agencies

Key Topics Covered:

1. About the Database

2. Scope & Assumptions

3. Definitions

4. Snapshot: Existing & Upcoming Data Center Facility

5. Existing Data Center Database

6. Upcoming Data Center Facility

7. Existing Vs Upcoming Capacity (Infographics) Colocation Pricing

8. Explore the Publisher's Comprehensive Portfolio

For more information about this database visit

About is the world's leading source for international market research reports and market data. We provide you with the latest data on international and regional markets, key industries, the top companies, new products and the latest trends.


Laura Wood, Senior Press Manager

For E.S.T Office Hours Call 1-917-300-0470

For U.S./ CAN Toll Free Call 1-800-526-8630

For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900

Data & News supplied by
Stock quotes supplied by Barchart
Quotes delayed at least 20 minutes.
By accessing this page, you agree to the following
Privacy Policy and Terms and Conditions.